All the Lessons, Tools and Resources you need to
Turn Your Passion Into Social Impact and Revenue
This course is a 5-lesson, step-by-step, video-based curriculum that will give you clarity, direction and momentum to turn your passion into social impact and revenue.
Do you have an idea for a social innovation that you want to get off the ground?
Do you have a little voice inside you that is nudging you to finally launch that idea?
Do you want to launch a business with a social purpose? And want to make money?
Are you not sure what it is you want start but you know that you want your work to have meaning?
THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
From this course you will gain:
- Confidence and clarity about the impact you want to make
- Guidelines to develop your social / business concept
- Increased alignment of your passion with how you spend your time
- Key ideas and strategies for marketing and developing partnerships
- New habits and the right mindset
- An action plan customized for you
- Energy, inspiration and enthusiasm to launch your social project
- Joy from doing more of what you love and making a difference
When you enroll in the course you will have five weeks of valuable lessons along with the tools necessary to implement what you learn and the support to do it.
Every week you will get:
- Online video lessons
- Worksheets to complete
- Templates and additional resources
- LIVE virtual office hours with your course creators (Stephanie and Traci)
Week 1 - Clarifying Your Why / Vision / Purpose / Mission: Review and clarify your values, skills, vision, purpose, mission, and your ‘why.’ Then align these with the social impact you want to have.
Week 2 - Develop Your Social / Business Concept: Explore how to take the self-discovery from Week 1 and learn about different options to monetize it and how to have a social impact. An emphasis will be on starting lean with a minimal viable product or service.
Week 3 - Strategies for Marketing and Partnerships: Develop key strategies to market your product / services as well as develop strategic partnerships. You will also have templates to easily create key talking points and key messages to give you confidence talking about your social impact ideas / plans.
Week 4 - Setting Habits and the Right Mindset: Understand the importance of habits, mindset, time management and other key strategies to set yourself up for success.
Week 5 - Creating your Customized Action Plan: Bring everything together and create a customized action plan that fits your like so you can turn your passion into impact and revenue!
YES - Save my spot!
Traci and Stephanie, your course creators and guides
We have been there!
We have both built businesses that started from nothing.
We have worked at the nexus of the Public, Private, Nonprofit sectors for decades. We understand the strengths and the weaknesses of each sector and have learned what works best to move forward for any community effort.
We are both coaches and will be there each step of the way as you get clarity and direction for yourselves in how to best launch that social business or social enterprise, make that leap to using your skills to advance work you believe in!
Our passion is supporting leaders and change agents like yourself!
We created this course for you!Yes - I want to take this course!
- Citizen, Learner, Social and Civic Innovator, Catalyst, Rebel, Policy Entrepreneur, Synthesizer, Travel Enthusiast,
- Strategist & Founder of Social Motion, a training, coaching and consulting company that energizes civic, policy and community-based solutions and supports leaders that drive them.
- Earned BA in Social Work and Masters Degree in Public Affairs from University of Minnesota’s Humphrey Institute
- Helps YOU, the helper by offering customized coaching, consulting, training and various tools to busy leaders working in: education, health care, social services, government, corporate giving and the non-profit sector to have a greater impact in their professional and personal lives.
- Over 20 years of experience serving local communities, nonprofits and government agencies, in the United States and abroad.
- Social Motion believes in moving beyond traditional responses and stepping into deeper levels of engagement, social innovation and policy entrepreneurship to solve community challenges.
“Traci’s learning activities got our organization focused by taking individual actions on our team’s plan. Her holistic approach to learning supported us as we set and met some big organizational goals.”
- Founder of Genuine Impact Consulting and Coaching
- Possesses 15+ years of experience in nonprofit and for-profit management (including being a Founding Executive Director, part of company that went from solopreneur venture to 6-figure business, a Development Director, a Market Researcher, an Executive Director, Coach, and a Strategic Consultant)
- Earned a BA from Macalester College with a double major is Sociology and Psychology (I often draw upon my psychology background for some ‘business therapy’ with clients)
- Earned an MBA from the Carlson School of Management with a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- Loves to work one-on-one with passionate changemakers and entrepreneurs who are making a difference in the world
- Quote----“One of my super powers is being able to help others distill all their ideas to have clarity in their mission and develop a concrete plan of action.”
- Am a mother of four, dog lover, coffee addict, foodie and adorer of the outdoors